The 2020 Annual Director’s Summit in Innsbruck will be online from 4th until 5th November 2020.
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Tirol/Austria and IATUL invite proposals for presentations which should reflect the Summit theme:
Sustainable Crisis Management in Libraries
We would be delighted to have information specialists, leading library staff, librarians and all others interested in the topic present at this meeting. IATUL Director’s Summit 2020 is a great chance to gain feedback from experts on the following topics: organization and strategy, competence and services. It is an excellent opportunity for all of us to deal with global crisis that affect the everyday work at the libraries. The overall topics for the Summit and the call for presentations will be:
Organization and Strategy:
- Working with emergency plans? How do they affect our every-day work-life?
- What competences and skills will library staff need to respond to the crisis?
- What services will be demanded from libraries in 3-5 and in 10 years?
- Resilience and leadership: How do we get through the crisis?
- It is presumed that COVID19 was a boost for digital teaching and digitalization?
- Has COVID19 made any changes in how we are using our physical premises compared to what we are doing on the net?
Please submit all proposals with abstracts to the Summit e-mail address: email@example.com
Deadline for proposals and abstracts: September 15
Notifying of acceptance: October 1st