The IATUL Special Interest Group for Information Literacy (SIG IL) invites you to its webinar series.
- Academic Identity Management (17 May 2018)
- How can I teach information literacy classes? I’m a librarian, not a teacher (1 June 2018)
- “Lost in Antarctica” - a game-based approach on teaching information literacy (26 July 2018)
- Library as partner in Curriculum Design at La Trobe University (2 October 2018)
- Case study of an information literacy integration journey at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (18 October 2018)
- User centred online learning design experiences at University of Auckland – usability testing and design thinking (16 November 2018)
The webinar series is open to everyone who is interested in information literacy in an academic environment. For more information, see the detailed descriptions.
The IATUL Special Interest Group for Information Literacy promotes collaboration and sharing of best practices among IATUL members in the area of information literacy. In accordance with IATUL's organizational profile the focus of the special interest group is on information literacy methods, theory and practices specific to higher education.